Customer Service Manager
Barrie Ontario | Open Position
Napoleon® is an ISO9001 – 2008 registered company and operates with 750,000+ square feet of manufacturing space and over 700 Associates. Corporate Headquarters are in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. We have a dealer and distributor base throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are North America’s largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces (inserts and stoves), gourmet gas and charcoal grills, outdoor living products, waterfalls and heating and cooling products. We are a fast-paced, growing company who is recognized in the industry for quality, innovation, performance and design. Wolf Steel Ltd. currently has the following opportunity available:
Title: Customer Service Manager – Call Centre
Reports to: Senior Vice President – Operations
Based at: Wolf Steel Ltd.
The Customer Service Manager will play a critical role in positioning the customer service department to deliver exceptional service to consumers by providing both strategic direction and day to day leadership to the team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Monitor calls to observe customer service representatives quality of call, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies
- Deliver positive, constructive feedback after each monitor
- Resolve issues with order delivery date or service, check order posting for errors and adjusts if applicable
- Process lost packages, corrections and refunds for customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine customer complaints
- Manage, analyze and college key performance metrics for customer service using various program.
- Champion special projects
- Train and supervise associates with computer system, products, procedures, questions and problems
- Communicate effectively with customers on escalated issues by phone or email regarding complaints, concerns and questions
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedule and expedite workflow
- Manage R/A’s and customer response time
- Operate a personal computer and appropriate software packages or equivalent
- Direct supervise employees at the Customer Service Centre
- Execute responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Assist in interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Education and Experience:
- Must have a University degree, B.A. or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years Management experience in a Call Centre environment or previous experience as a Team Leader within the same environment
- Ability to track and analyze call volume and handle time distribution patterns, trends and forecasts
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word).
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct associates
To express your interest in being considered for this opportunity, please apply in confidence to:
Please Reference – “CALL CENTRE” and include a cover letter and resume.
We thank for your interest in Wolf Steel Ltd. (Napoleon) and for participating in our competition. Only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted.